Frank Thorp is a journalist, photographer, and an off-air reporter. Besides his excellent work, Frank is also famous for his girlfriend. His partner Hallie Jackson is a Chief White House Correspondent for NBC News.
Birth Sign: N/A
Residence: Washington, D.C
Profession: Journalist, Photographer
Marital Status: Unmarried
Girlfriend: Hallie Jackson
Net Worth: Under Review
Lesser Known Facts About Frank Thorp:
- In middle school, Frank was one of the last paperboys in the D.C area. He delivered the Washington Post door-to-door with his father on his bike.
- During his college, Frank loved reporting at the radio U92 at WVU. His hard work paid off when he received an award for his job.
- Frank Thorp started his journalism journey as an intern in D.C with the ‘Today Show”.
- Frank is a senate, producer and an off-air reporter at NBC News.
- He is also a keen political writer and has worked with numbers of media hubs, including muckrack.com.
- His Twitter page goes by the username @frankthorp, which has 72k followers.
- His self-titled Instagram account has amassed more than 13k followers.
- Frank Thorp is in a relationship with girlfriend Hallie Jackson. The couple is expecting their first child in 2020.
- His girlfriend, Hallie Jackson, is a Chief White House Correspondent for NBC News.
- Before dating Frank, Hallie was married to Doug Hitchner for eight years.