Melody Mendez is an American weekend anchor at NBC10-Boston. Melody also co-anchors the weekday 4 p.m newscast at the same station. She also serves a staff of the National Association of Hispanic Journalists.
Melody Mendez has maintained her private information. She has never spoken about her married life or relationship status.
There is a blogpost about Melody Mendez where she is seen flaunting her baby bump with two of her collogues. The blog post shared that the trio of anchors is expecting their baby in three weeks apart.
Nothing more about her relationship and family life is found on the internet. Melody Mendez seldom likes to open up about her personal life. Therefore, there is no information about her family and her baby daddy.
Age: 33 years old
Birthday: September 12, 1987
Profession: TV Journalist
Home Town: New England, USA
Residence: Boston, Massachusetts
Body Measurements: N/A
Plastic Surgery: N/A
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Net Worth: N/A
5 You Have to Know Facts About Melody Mendez:
- Melody’s father is an air force pilot and her mother is a Spanish teacher.
- Mendez was born in New England, USA, and later moved to Boston, Massachusetts.
- She has earned a bachelor’s degree in communication from Boston University.
- Definitely, Melody was a bright student.
- Hence, she won a very prestigious Dennis Kauff Award.
- Melody is quite a traveler.
- She loves visiting new places and boating is one of her hobbies.
- Moreover, this epitome of beauty is also a trained classical singer.
- Also, joined NBC Boston and NECN in the Spring of 2016
Melody Mendez Net Worth and Salary:
There is no doubt on Melody’s talent. Besides, she has proven her worth time to time. Also, she has been working from a long time.
Hence, her active nature and experience have definitely added her riches. Although, the exact amount of her fortune is hidden. It is obvious to guess that she has a handful of worth to live a prosperous life.
Hence, there is no information about Melody Mendez’s net worth and salary.