Lesley-Ann Brandt is a South African actress. Lesley is best known for appearing in TV series and feature films. She was born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa until her parents immigrated to Auckland, New Zealand. She has a younger brother named Brian Brandt.
Brandt has starred in several movies and television series. However, she is best known for portraying the role of a slave girl, Naevia in the series Spartacus. Also, she is hugely loved and appreciated for her role as Maze(Mazikeen) on Fox’s hit series Lucifer. She stars in the series along with Aimee Garcia, Tom Ellis, Rachel Harris, and Lauren German.
Age: 38 years old
Birthday: 2 December 1981
Nationality: South African
Birth Sign: Sagittarius
Brother: Brian Brandt
Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
Home Town: Cape Town, South Africa
Husband: Chris Payne Gilbert
Children: Kingston Payne Brandt-Gilbert (son)
Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170cm)
Weight: 54 kg (119lbs)
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Body Measurements: 34-27-35 inches
Net Worth: Under Review
Salary: Under Review
Leslie is in the showbiz for about two decades and has featured in a handful of series, movies, and advertisements. For that reason, we can assume that she might have made a good fortune.
Most importantly, she has made a good living and looks wealthy. But the exact figure and number of her income is yet a mystery. Therefore, we have no idea about her net worth.
Lesley-Ann Brandt Husband and Children:
Lesley-Ann Brandt and Chris Payne Gilbert tied their knot in 2015. After dating for three years, the couple got hitched and welcomed their first child Kingston Payne Brandt-Gilbert in July of 2017.
Lesser Known Facts About Lesley-Ann Brandt:
- Leslie was born in Cape Town, South Africa. But in 1991, her parents decided to migrate to Auckland, New Zealand, when she was an early teen.
- Before making her career choices, Leslie worked in retail stores and as an IT recruitment consultant in various forums.
- As a result of her hard work, she got her first breakthrough in a career as she scored many advertisement deals in Auckland.
- Moreover, Lesley started her acting career from the movie ‘The Hopes & Dreams of Gazza Snell.’
- As of 2020, she has appeared in around seven movies. Which includes ‘Insight,’ ‘A Beautiful Soul,’ ‘Heartlock,’ Painkillers,’ ‘Duke,’ ‘Drift ‘and, ‘The Hopes & Dreams of Gazza Snell.’
- Additionally, she made her television debut from New Zealand’s daily soap, Shortland Street.
- Furthermore, she jumped into Hollywood in 2009 and starred in a TV series ‘Diplomatic Immunity’.
- Talking about her ethnicity, she belongs to Hispanic-Dutch-German-East Indian ethnic group.
- Brandt is not only keen on acting but also she loves to tone her body.
- Specifically, her trainer, Paolo Mascitti, helps her strengthen her core.
- Not to forget, Leslie also practices yoga, plays hockey and baseball.
- Interestingly, she is a pet lover and has two dogs who are very dear to her.
- Likewise, she is also a fluent Afrikaans speaker. Afrikaans is the west German language, widely spoken in countries like South Africa, Namibia. Also, in Zimbabwe and Botswana to some extent.
Lesley-Ann Brandt Social Media:
Lesley is big on social media platforms. She loves to update her picture now and then on her self-titled Instagram account. With her witty charisma, Brandt has amassed 2.3 million Instagram fans. Not only that, but Lesley also has 278.2k Twitter fans and 230.6k Facebook followers.