Jillian Mele Social Media:
Jillian is quite fond of her social media presence. She updates her posts and pictures very often. Not only that, but she also believes in replying to her fans about their curiosities.
Furthermore, Mele has thousands of followers on her self-titled Facebook page.
She is famous on Instagram too, which goes by the name jillianbmele.
Last but not least, she is also active on her Twitter account. There, she has almost 103 thousand followers.
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthday: September 17, 1982
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Native American
- Birth Sign: Libra
- Home Town/Residence: Glenside, Pennsylvania
- Profession: Journalist, Correspondent
- Salary/Income: N/A
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Marital Status: N/A
- Husband/Spouse: N/A
- Boyfriend/Partner: N/A
- Children/Kids: N/A
- Mother: Roseanne Zlemek Mele
- Father: Tom Mele
- Siblings: Brother
- Body Measurements: 35-24-36 inches
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 129 pounds
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Dress Size (US): 6
- Shoe Size (US): 7
- Bra Size: 34C
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
Who is Jillian Mele?
Jillian Mele is a prominent name in the journalism arena. Not only has she made good fame as a journalist, but she has also made it big as a TV anchor.
She was born and raised by native American father Tom Mele and mother Roseanne Zlemek Mele in Glenside, Pennsylvania, along with her brother.
As a lady in her 30’s, Jillian has sculpted her body and looks radiant. Mele has maintained her body measurements and possessed a curvaceous figure.
Jillian is a charming lady who might have a huge fan following.
Jillian Mele might also be married to her husband or in a relationship with a boyfriend or a partner.
Anything speculations about her personal life are meaningless unless she opens up about her relationship status.
Hence, as she is entirely about her other half, we have no information about her dating life.
Jillian Mele serves FOX News Channel’s (FNC) FOX & Friends First, as a co-host. She co-hosts the program on weekdays 5-6 AM/ET alongside Rob Schmitt.
Moreover, she is also one of the members of FNC’s morning show. The franchise show FOX & Friends airs on weekdays from 6-9 AM/ET. In the show, Mele presents daily segments and also reports the latest headlines.
Before joining the FOX network, Mele worked with Comcast Sports Net Philadelphia (CSN Philly). There, she co-hosted the local morning news program, Breakfast on Broadwhere.
Lesser Known Facts About Jillian Mele:
- Surprisingly, Jillian started her early struggle as a cashier at O’Neil’s Food Market in Glenside, Pennsylvania.
- Jillian Mele has earned a bachelor’s degree in arts and communication from La Salle University.
- While a graduate in college, Mele had an opportunity to work as an intern with CSN Philly.
- Subsequently, she initiated her career in journalism as a reporter with WCAU-TV (NBC 10).
- There, she reported varieties, including news, sports, and traffic reporter.
- She kicked started her journey as a local on-air anchor for stations in Presque Isle, Maine, New York, and Binghamton.
- She won the prestigious Emmy Award for her contribution to Comcast Sports Net Philadelphia (CSN Philly).
- Later, Jillian joined the Fox News network in March 2017.