Who is Jake Hoot?
If you are a fan of singing competitions, you might already know about who Jake Hoot is. Jake Hoot is the winner of the national singing reality show ‘The Voice.’
Winning the title wasn’t easy for Hoot, but his continuous dedication and passion for his voice made him the winner. Not only his voice, but Jake is also famous for his height of 6 ft. and 6 inches.
Age: 33 years old
Birthday: July 8, 1988
Wife: Brittney Hoyt
Ex-Wife: Jessica Lynn Steele (m. 2013–2017)
Daughter: Hadley and Macy
Height: 6 feet 6 inches
Net Worth: N/A
5 You Must Know Facts about Jake Hoot:
- Before dating Bekah, Jake was married to his ex-wife and got a divorce.
- Jake was born on July 8, 1988.
- He is 31 years old and stands at a height of 6 feet 6 inches.
- Jake Hoot has a net worth of $100 thousand approximately.
- Jake has over 7 thousand followers on his Twitter account. He has 53.7 thousand followers on his Instagram account.
Jake Hoot Married Life:
On March 7, 2021, Hoot married Brittney Hoyt. Also Jake was in a relationship with his girlfriend Bekah. However, he was previously married to Jessica Lynn Steele. The couple share daughters Hadley and Macy.
There is no information about Jake’s salary and worth. So, we do not have information about his fortune to the date.
Looking at his journey in the singing reality show The Voice, we can assume this is just the beginning of his career.