Claire Saffitz is a YouTube personality widely known for her unique gourmet. Claire is a heartthrob for foody people as she is an American pastry chef and a good blogger.
Born in St. Louis, Missouri, Claire is a contributing editor at Bon Appétit magazine. The magazine is all about food and entertainment, which is owned and operated by Conde Nast.
Additionally, their first publication dates back to 1956.
Full Name: Claire Saffitz
Age: 33 years old
Birthday: September 16, 1986
Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish
Profession: Pastry chef, Blogger, YouTuber
Birth Sign: Virgo
Father: Jeffrey Saffitz
Mother: Sharon ‘Sauci’ Epstein
Siblings: Jane Saffitz, Emily Saffitz
Home Town: St. Louis, Missouri
Residency: New York City
Boyfriend/Fiancé: Chef Harris Mayer-Selinger
Marital Status: Engaged
Height: 5 feet 4 inch (163cm)
Body Measurements: N/A
Net Worth: Under Review
Claire Saffitz Boyfriend, Family and Personal Life:
Claire Saffitz is the youngest daughter of father Jeffrey Saffitz and mother Sharon ‘Sauci’ Epstein. She shares a lovely bond with her parents and elder sisters Jane and Emily Saffitz.
Talking about her relationship, Claire is in a living relationship with her boyfriend for a long time.
Subsequently, her partner Harris Mayer-Selinger proposed to her, and the couple got happily engaged. However, they have never spoken about getting married any soon.
Lesser Known Facts About Claire Saffitz:
- Claire Saffitz holds an American nationality and belongs to the Ashkenazi Jewish ethnic group.
- She graduated from Clayton High School in 2005.
- Additionally, she went to Harvard University and received a bachelor’s degree in US history and literature.
- Furthermore, she got enrolled at École Grégoire-Ferrandi in Paris, France, and studied French cuisine and pastry.
- Also, she received a master’s degree in History from McGill University. Her masters focused on French culinary history in the early modern era.
- Apart from that, she appears in Bon Appétit’s YouTube series Gourmet Makes.
- Before that, Claire worked as a freelance recipe developer, pastry chef, and Senior Food Editor at Bon Appétit.
- Bon Appétit has several talented food editors, including Chris Morocco, Brad Leone, and Timothée Chalamet.
- Importantly, Claire is big on social media. Her YouTube videos have millions of views.
- Also, her Instagram page goes by the name Chaffetz has over 867k followers.
- In addition to that, she loves showcasing her culinary masterpiece with the help of her social media.
- Along with Twitter and Facebook, she also has a Tumblr page named as Claire-fication.tumblr.com
- Not to forget, she was born and raised in ST. Louis, Missouri, and later migrated to New York City.
- Besides loving all the culinary tools, a mini offset spatula and paper towels are her essential kitchen tools.
- Apart from her hectic working schedule, Claire wants to take some day off and plan a trip to New Orleans.
- Despite her busy schedule, Saffitz makes time as she loves running.
- According to her interview, it keeps her balanced, energized, and primed for pasta intake.