Chris Morocco is an American chef and a YouTube sensation. He works as a host of the show Reverse Engineering which airs in the YouTube channel of Bon Appetit. Not to forget, he is also the deputy food editor of Bon Appetit magazine.
Age: 39 years old
Birthday: February 26, 1980
Birth Sign: Pisces
Profession: Chef, Youtuber
Home Town: Newton, Massachusetts
Residence: Brooklyn, New York
Height: 5 feet 8 inches (172m)
Children/Kids: 2 sons
Net Worth: N/A
5 Lesser Known Facts About Chris Morocco:
- Chris Morocco is happily married and has two beautiful kids.
- He went to Oberlin College and grabbed some more technical aspects from the French Culinary Institute.
- Chris worked at Vogue as a production manager for quite a time.
- He was born and raised in Newton, Massachusetts and now resides in Brooklyn, NYC.
- His Instagram account goes by the name moroccochris and has amassed 329 thousand followers.