A tragic incident can change and affect many lives. The same case happened to this little girl, who was just a little girl when she lost her loving father. Avielle Janelle Hernandez lost her father Aron Hernandez when he committed suicide in a Massachusetts prison cell.
Avielle Hernandez is the only child of American Footballer, tight end for the New England Patriots of the National Football Team, Aron Hernandez.
In 2013, after being arrested for killing the football player Odin Lloyd, Aron took his own life.
Age: 9 years old
Born: November 6, 2012
Father: Aron Hernandez
Mother: Shayanne Jenkins
Residence: Rhode Island
5 You Have to Know Facts About Avielle Janelle Hernandez:
- Avielle’s parents Aron and Shayanne were high school sweethearts.
- Aron was charged with the murder of Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado.
- Avielle was just a year old when she lost her father on April 19, 2017.
- She resides in Rhode Island with her mother, half-sister Giselle Guilmette and her step-father Dino Guilmette.
- She attends dance classes in Cheryl’s School of Dance, Rhode Island.
Avielle Janelle Hernandez Net Worth:
Avielle Janelle Hernandez Net Worth is unknown as she is just a little girl. However, her father was a renowned NFL player who earned a salary of $1.8 million while his tenure in the New England Patriots.
He also had a mansion that was sold for $1 million after his death which might be inherited by Avielle as she is the only one heir to his property.
Sources also claim his mother Shayanne Jenkins to have earned a whopping amount of $2 million of net worth, which is not yet confirmed by the legal source.