Amber Sullins Wikipedia:
Amber Sullins is Chief Meteorologist who works for ABC15 News. She joined the ABC15 team in September 2009 and has been serving as a weather forecaster since then.
From a young age, Amber discovered her love and passion for the weather, especially monsoon. Her passion for monsoon led her to become a weather enthusiast as she is today.
Birth Sign: N/A
Home Town: Phoenix, Arizona
Marital Status: Married
Body Measurements: N/A
Net Worth: N/A
Lesser Known Facts About Amber Sullins:
- Amber got enrolled at the University of Arizona in Tucson. Subsequently, she completed her Bachelor’s degree with a major in Atmospheric Science and a minor in Math and Journalism.
- Similarly, since her college days, Amber has also been actively working at the National Weather Service. Now, she is on the advisory board for the Atmospheric Science Department and Hydrology.
- Notably, she is a five-time Emmy winner for Best Weathercast and On-Camera Weather Talent. Also, she was also honored with the Rocky Mountain Emmy.
- Additionally, Sullins has earned the American Meteorological Society’s Certified Broadcast Meteorologist designation.
- Lastly, Amber Sullins is happily married to her husband and has two kids. We can see her sharing beautiful moments with her son, daughter and two beautiful pets in her Instagram feed.