Ali Velshi is a Canadian Anchor and a reputed television personality. He is also one of the senior economic and business correspondent for NBC News who was born on October 29, 1969.
Birthday: October 29, 1960
Age: 50 years old
Wife: Lori Wachs
Father: Murad Velshi
Mother: Mila Velshi
Profession: Anchor, Chief Business, Correspondent
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
You Must Know Facts About Ali Velshi:
- Ali Velshi was awarded the Queen’s University Alumni AchievementAward in 2010.
- Lori Wachs is Ali’s second wife and is the president of Philadelphia-based Cross Ledge Investments.
- His height is 5 feet 10inches and Weighs 89kg.
- Ali’s father Murad Velshi is an Ismaili Muslim of Gujrati Indian origin and was the first Canadian of Indian descent to get elected to the Legislative Assembly of Ontario.
- Ali Velshi is famous for his on the spot reporting of fatal incidents of enormous magnitude.
Ali Velshi Family and Personal Life:
His father Murad Velshi and is a former politician in Ontario, and his mother is Mila Velshi. He was born in Nairobi, Kenya, and raised in Toronto. Ali earned his degree from Queens University in Kingston, Ontario, in 1994. He was awarded as an honorary doctorate of laws by his alma mater.
Ali Velshi Married Life and Children:
Ali was first married in his 20s, but his marriage did not last long and ended in a divorce. However, he found his one true love in New-York born Lori. Ali Velshi married Lori Wachs in 2009 and is living a happy life.
Ali Velshi Salary and Net Worth:
Velshi is a reputed television personality. With all his hard work, he has reached the height of success. Ali Velshi earns a humongous amount of salary and has an estimated net worth of $5 million.