Are Abby and Brittany Hensel separated as an adult? Are the conjoined twins getting married any soon?
Age: 30 years old
Birthday: March 7, 1990
Mother: Patty Hensel
Father: Mike Hensel
Residence/Home Town: New Germany, Minnesota, US
Profession: School Teachers, Reality TV Star
Net Worth: N/A
Who Are Abby and Brittany Hensel?
Abby and Brittany opened their eyes on 7th March 1990. These beautiful children were born where miracles are naturalistically explained, and sound science broadens its spectrum every minute.
Not only their birth bought joy to their parents but also purchased a set of questions that were yet to be answered and explained. Abby and Brittany are not just conjoined twins, but they are dicephalic parapagus twins.
Till this date, Abby and Brittany are one of the 12 sets of conjoined twins joined in their torso and control over one side of their body.
They have a single body, but each of them has a separate heart, stomach, spine, spinal cord, and a different pair of lungs.
In addition to this, both of them have control over one arm and one leg. Consequently, Abby and Brittany require cooperation to operate essential functions like clapping, brushing their hair, walking, running, swimming, and driving a car.
Furthermore, there is also a difference in the height and length of their feet. Brittany is 4 feet and 10 inches (1.47m), whereas Abby is 5 feet and 2 inches (1.57m) tall. Because of their different heights, they have always faced a tough time.
Abby and Brittany Hensel Family, Boyfriend, Marriage and Children:
Abigail Loraine Hensel and Brittany Lee Hensel were born in Carver County, Minnesota, to mother Patty and father Mike. Their mother is a registered nurse, whereas their father is Landscaper and a carpenter.
Abby and Brittany were born with a different condition of the ordinary but did not stop them from living a healthy life.
They attended Mayer Lutheran High School, but they also went to college and graduated from Bethel University in 2012.
Even though Abby and Brittany share the same body, they are two different persons. Both of them have dreams about finding a perfect guy and having babies.
Joking about their love life in an interview, Brittany said: “The whole world doesn’t need to know who we are seeing, what we are doing, and when we are going to do it. But believe me, we are different people.”
For this reason, the love life of these girls is still a mystery.
Lesser Known Facts About Abby and Brittany Hensel:
- Abby and Brittany are one of the 12 conjoined twins who are fused at their torso.
- Following their unique features, they received full recognition after appearing in The Oprah Winfrey Show at just six years old.
- Apart from this, their parents Mike and Patty had no clue about expecting twins before they were born.
- Abby and Brittany had to give up on the fifth limb they were born with during their infancy.
- As well as that, the twin also has a younger sister and a brother.
- For most of their activities, they work as a team, for example, driving a car, playing softball, and many other kinds of stuff.
- Not to forget, both of them passed their driver’s license test on their 16th birthday.
- Importantly, they are now working as a fifth-grade teacher who receives one salary. Talking about the situation to BBC, Abby said: “Obviously right away we understand that we are going to get one salary because we’re doing the job of one person.”